Monday, August 11, 2008

He Loves Me!


Let me start by saying that I love my nephew. I really do BUT he's bad as hell. And whenever he and Nyani get together, he's even worse.

I thought that it would be a great idea to take Von with us to Dutch Wonderland since my sister and her hubby have been busy with her IVF. Well...it seemed like a great idea at the time. Von slept over the night before and drove me crazy. He and Nyani fight like an old married couple. Which left my poor Baby Boy upset from all the commotion.

Needless to say Thing 1 and Thing 2 went to bed early. This left me and my Baby Boy some quiet time in Mommy's bed to play and watch Noggin. I always give him a kiss on his forehead and say "Mommy loves her Baby Boy". Well this time, he surprised me by saying, "Wub Woo". I almost fell outta the bed. I had to hear it again so I said, "Love you" and he replied "Wub Woo". I swear that made everything better. I couldn't wait to rub it in Duane's face. He is trying hard to make him a Daddy's boy. But he's mine I tell you...MINE. Sorry. I'm losing myself.

When I told Duane about it of course he tried to get DJ to say it but he wouldn't. I was so happy. I couldn't hide the huge smile on my face. My baby loves me and Mommy loves her Baby Boy.

No comments: