Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Weight Issue...Going Ok So Far

Well, I'm actually doing it. I am eating regular meals and exercising. I'm even alternating the routines so I don't get bored. It's only been a few days but I'm already feeling better. I decided to weigh myself only twice a month. The next weigh in is next Friday. I'll let you know how that goes.

Side note:
After I wrote my last blog, Duane and I actually went out!! And better yet, it wasn't to a movie!! We had drinks at Du Claw in Fells Point. It was a late night outing so we had plenty QT to ourselves. Walking around the harbor after dark was very romantic. I definitely enjoyed our time together. I can't say that he read my blog and felt guilty because if he knows I have a blog, I doubt very seriously he'd read it. So, it must have been divine intervention. Thank you LORD!!! LOL!

Well, I'm going to eat dinner before it gets too late. Then a quick ride on the stationary bike before I'm off to the New Year's Eve party.

Happy New Year Ladies!! Be blessed.

No comments: