Friday, August 15, 2008

Can't Be Satisfied

Ladies you already know that I love my kiddies. And you also know that they can work my last nerve at times. I was scheduled to work to night (actually I'm working now...I am really) so I took the kids to my in-laws so I could get some rest. Neither one of them slept well last night so of course I was dead tired and couldn't wait to hit the bed for some sleep. Well, I dropped the kiddies off around 2p and was back home by 3p. I didn't have to leave for work until 10p so I had plenty of time to get the rest I so desperately needed and deserved. So why oh why couldn't I sleep? I was so excited when I got home I got my water and headed straight for the bed, setting my alarm along the way. I enjoyed the peace and quiet for about an hour then, I started missing the sound of DJ's fat little feet running around the house and Nyani rehearsing her Cinderella lines. I don't get it. I couldn't wait to get those little monsters outta the house so I could get some sleep and now that they are gone, all I could do was think about them. I can't tell you how many times I went through my cell phone looking at their pics. So, I tossed and turned and turned and tossed. I may have drifted off to sleep at some point but if I did, it didn't last long.

Ladies, do any of you have this problem or am I just difficult to satisfy because I have no idea what I want? I'm interested in your responses.

No comments: